Note just sent to USEFOR and cc'ed to the IESG

Apologies for short notice; I had intended to bring this up for discussion on
tomorrow's call. But the situation in the USEFOR WG just took a turn for the
worse today with the group beginning to draft a "memo to the IESG". This action
prompted me to simply go ahead and send the memo I had been working on.

In effect I have to find a new chair and that chair's first order of business
will be to draft a new charter for the group, one that deals with the various
issues listed in my message. Absent that, they're history.

				Ned