Re: addr-arch next steps

Thomas,

> Note that approving the document as a PS at this time
> does not necessarily need to imply agreement with the IAB's response
> or in anyway preclude any particular follow-on action.

I'm not sure what your intentions are with this sentence, but it seems
like an unnecessary headache.  If it refers the WG to the IESG's view
of the IAB decision, it seems questionable, because they may get their
hopes up over something we are not having any issue with.  I'd tone
down giving the WG so much opening of IESG not agreeing with IAB
recommendations.  Maybe write more like:

  Note that approving the document as PS at this time does not
  imply that the WG agrees with all of the IAB's recommendations
  nor does it preclude any particular follow-on action by
  the WG or IESG.

Allison