Re: Has there been any discussion of a WG chair social in SF?

--On fredag, februar 21, 2003 16:35:59 -0500 Richard Shockey <richard@shockey.us> wrote:

I thought that was a valuable excersise in Atlanta.

It was, but we're "exploring the space".....

it's been suggested that we try to aim for *two* "WG Chair training" lunches in San Francisco, one for the "newcomer" chairs, focused on looking at process, and one for the "old hands", focused on sharing experiences (with some intro, and some discussion).

All would be welcome at both, of course!

If we do this in SF, we might want to do another chairs' social in Minneapolis.

(BTW, Nokia picked up the tab for the Atlanta chairs' social - we're running without a host in both SF and Minneapolis, so we don't have anyone obvious to ask to pay for it....we could always do a cash bar, of course....)