Re: Last Call: IANA Considerations for RADIUS to Proposed Standard

At 01:49 PM 2/24/2003 -0500, Steven M. Bellovin wrote:
Thanks; that helps.
No problem. I have doubts about the effectiveness of my comments, since the draft had apparently been discussed already w/Harald & Allison, but perhaps my new IETF career is captain of the Light Brigade ;-). I must note once more, though, that this kind of nonsense is just what could have been avoided but instead was virtually guaranteed by the outlawing of vendor-specific commands in Diameter...