RE: last call - Draft Agenda - 56th IETF

Allison,

> I wanted to swap rddp and rmt on Monday.  David would this
> do it?

*Please* don't do this, as it will cause some unfortunate
Jewish holiday issues (Purim) for RDDP (RDDP probably loses
a key draft author if it's in any afternoon slot on
Monday).  Dinara currently has RDDP in a late afternoon
Thursday slot that is ok, and I'd prefer to stay there
or get RDDP's Monday morning slot back.  WG progress is
more important than my personal interest in attending SAAG.

Thanks,
--David (RDDP WG chair)
David L. Black, Senior Technologist
+1 (508) 293-7953             FAX: +1 (508) 293-7786
black_david@emc.com        Mobile: +1 (978) 394-7754