Bernstein on a different mailing list

Paul Hoffman called me. Paul runs a list about internationalization of local part of email addresses.

Dan is according to Paul behaving like he sometimes can do on mailing lists.

Paul asked me if he can throw Dan out as this is not a wg mailing list.

My initial response was "no", but I will get back to him with suggestion that he follows normal routine as if he was wg chair. I.e. private warning, public warning on the list, and then unsubscription with exponential back off.

Anyone opposing?

paf