Re: another role for the nomcom?

I re-read this, and it seemed a little curt.  My apologies --
I was simply trying to inject a factoid into the stream of
discussion (that there is a plenary slot scheduled for Phil)
but the terseness may make it seem like I was having an issue
with *which* plenary.  No issue, just jetlag.

Leslie.

Leslie Daigle wrote:
Phil is scheduled to be on the IAB plenary -- a forum
for open remarks.

Leslie.

Allison Mankin wrote:

An open feedback would be good too - Harald would need schedule this in the plenary, or perhaps he already has...

In message <E18orOW-0001j9-00@psg.com>, Allison Mankin writes:

The nomcom chair could be asked to talk about the feedback that was