RE: IETF 56 Presentation Submissions

Dear Secretariat (who IS behind those Foster Grants?)

1. I am HUMBLED that some groups already have presentations
submitted (and encouraged that no groups have already submitted
MINUTES, so we can turn off the cabal theory for a while),

2. It looks like some BoFs have been included, but TRIGTRAN is
on the agenda at http://www.ietf.org/meetings/agenda_56.html,
and isn't on the proceedings page yet.

Spencer