Re: Has there been any discussion of a WG chair social in SF?

--On tirsdag, mars 04, 2003 07:17:22 -0500 "Steven M. Bellovin" <smb@research.att.com> wrote:

In message <E18q8Xc-000GJG-00@roam.psg.com>, Randy Bush writes:
a theory of a WG chairs social Monday night was just floated by my
ears a  few hours ago. I'm seeing what can be done....
not cool, as many of us have already committed to mon night, i.e. i
have an ops eve scheduled.
i lied.  my conflict time was lunch.  actually, monday dinner/eve was
and still is open.  apologies.

randy

Monday dinner is when the transport directorate meets.
we'd go for the 2200-2400 slot, as "usual" (done it once, it must be a tradition :-)