returning ID for thursday call

this is a returning document that I've asked to be put on the IESG agenda
for thursday

Scott

Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2003 16:55:37 -0500
From: Avri Doria <avri@acm.org>
To: "Wijnen, Bert (Bert)" <bwijnen@lucent.com>,
   Scott Bradner <sob@harvard.edu>
Subject: request: draft-ietf-gsmp-dyn-part-reqs-03.txt to Informational

Please reconsider publication of:
Requirements for the Dynamic Partitioning of Switching Elements

<draft-ietf-gsmp-dyn-part-reqs-03.txt>
as an Informational RFC.

It is my belief that we have taken care of the comments and
of the nits.

The Draft has been through a successful second WG last call.

Specific replies to the IESG comments below:

--

Q. IESG Evaluation  Comment:2002-10-03 - iesg discussion - comment to WG
are SEs only layer 2, or can a virtual router be an SE?

A. Since support for ForCES is not covered in the current
requirements, no.  If ForCES support were to be added to the
GSMP charter then the answer would be yes.

---

Comment: microsoftisms in the text