RFC 2292bis comments

My only comments are on the reference to the POSIX spec:

>   [POSIX]       IEEE Std. 1003.1-2001 Standard for Information
>                 Technology -- Portable Operating System Interface
>                 (POSIX)

This part is fine.

>                 Open Group Technical Standard: Base Specifications,
>                 Issue 6 December 2001

This is the first time that I've heard of "Issue 6".  "Single UNIX
Specification, Version 3" is much more common, but apparently is a
superset of "Issue 6" ("This set of specifications forms the core of the
Single UNIX Specification, Version 3.", and e.g. SUSv3 includes XCURSES
which is not part of Issue 6.)  After more research, I'm OK with this
reference.

>                 ISO 9945 (pending final approval by ISO)

This was approved by ISO in September 2002 so is ISO 9945:2002.

So, my note is even more minor than I thought it was.  Here's a suggestion.

RFC-Editor: Please replace the [POSIX] reference with:

   [POSIX]       IEEE Std. 1003.1-2001 Standard for Information
                 Technology -- Portable Operating System Interface
                 (POSIX)

                 Open Group Technical Standard: Base Specifications,
                 Issue 6 December 2001

                 ISO 9945:2002

                 http://www.opengroup.org/austin

  Bill