Re: Comments on draft-iesg-charter-02.txt

ps
> The discussions in this stage are not usually open (i.e. they
> tend to occur privately between the responsible AD and the chairs
> and authors), and the WG is not fully involved in any changes that
> are made at this point.

I think that is broken and should not happen - I tried to put *all*
messages I sent to the chairs/authors/wg into the tracker just so they
would be open - I may have missed some but the intent was there (for
as long as the tracker has existed anyway)

Scott