Re: Proposal for S/MIME WG Chairs

Query, just to get you used to answering questions about the obvious :-) :

- have either of those been a working group chair before?
- is either of them author/editor of an important document in the WG?

(the real problem is if there's one important document in the WG that is authored by *both* of them - no "neutral" chair to gavel discussion :-)

Harald