Announcement for change of sub-ip AD

IETF folks,
please get this message onto the IETF-announce list.
I am assuming that the sub-IP ADs will forward the message to relevant sub-IP lists, since subip-area@subip.ietf.org seems to have become passive....

Harald, also trying to catch up before the IETF
To: ietf-announce
Subject: Appointment of Alex Zinin as co-AD of the temporary
sub-IP area

The IESG has asked Alex Zinin, routing co-AD, to take on the additional role of co-Area Director for the temporary sub-IP area.
He will be working with with Bert Wijnen, who is also co-AD of the Operations & Management area, and who has been Sub-IP AD since the inception of the area.