Re: Jabber?

I too have been trying to connect all day.  I'm wondering if it's a problem
of some kind with conference.ietf.jabber.com?

                      Marshall Rose
                      <mrose+mtr.ietf@dbc.mt        To:       "Theodore Ts'o" <tytso@mit.edu>
                      view.ca.us>                   cc:       wgchairs@ietf.org
                      Sent by:                      Subject:  Re: Jabber?
                      owner-wgchairs@ietf.or

                      03/17/03 07:55 PM

> I've wasted two hours trying to get some kind of jabber client
> (gabber, psi, tkabber) working under Debian/testing.

uh, sorry. i've run all three clients on my netbsd system over the last
year
(but it's true that i didn't try to get any of them running the first time
during the ietf).

if you can find me sometime this week, show me some of this and maybe i can
help. i do some maintenance on tkabber (so i'm surprised that it went into
spew
mode).

also, there's always "jarl", the perl/tk client...

/mtr