RE: WG Chairs Training

Hi John,

At 06:35 AM 3/18/2003 +0200, john.loughney@nokia.com wrote:
Slide 6, are authors responsible in ensuring that drafts
submitted to the ADs/IESG meet IETF last call criterial
(for example, ensuring that ID Nits have been cleaned-up)?
I think that the answer to this question is 'yes'.  I also
agree that this is missing from the materials.  I added it
verbally in the session today.

IMO, WG chairs are responsible (directly or through
delegation) for making sure that the documents that they
submit to the IESG are consistent with I-D Nits and the
RFC editors submission guidelines, as well as being
relavent, technically sound, complete and useful (as
appropriate for the type/level of document).

Margaret