Reminder: Breakfast agendas

For the rest of the week..... still sketching, subject to change without notice.....

Wednesday, Mar 19:

0745-0900: IESG & IAB breakfast
Topics:
- Plenaries: What's going to happen?
Run through the financials presentation again?
What are likely hot topics in the debate?
- Chat a little on the SubIP architecture(s)

Thursday, Mar 20:

0745-0900: IESG only breakfast (IAB meets separately)
NOTE ROOM CHANGE: Union 19/20 (IAB in Union 15/16)
Topics:
- IESG retreat scheduling: Meeting sites
- I-D tracker: Get the demo online voting on screen?
- Any Other Business

Friday, Mar 21:

0745-0900: IESG + IAB breakfast
Topic: What happened this week, and what should we
do about it?