Re: changing name for WG drafts was Re: WG Chairs Training

Hi, Avri,

This makes sense. In my own experience, the move to working
group draft was a lot less formal that what we're kicking around
today.

Interestingly, I'm sitting in v6ops where an old draft is now 00
because it moved from ngtrans. Yet another case, probably not
common, but worth mentioning (once!)

Spencer