Re: rfc-ed reference style [Re: Last Call:Instructions to Request for Comments (RFC) Authors to BCP]

--On Tuesday, 18 March, 2003 00:06 +0200 Pekka Savola
<pekkas@netcore.fi> wrote:

> I have a problem of writing the author list as "Eastlake,
> D., and E.   Panitz", rather than "Eastlake, D., and Panitz,
> E."

Nope, I understood that was your concern.  It is a valid form
according to several style manuals.  The rest of my note was
an attempt to explain why.

    john