>From iesg-admin@ietf.org  Sat Mar 22 14:59:58 2003
From: "Wijnen, Bert (Bert)" <bwijnen@lucent.com>
To: "Iesg (E-mail)" <iesg@ietf.org>
Subject: Shutting down WGs
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2003 20:59:29 +0100
Sender: iesg-admin@ietf.org
	<mailto:iesg-request@ietf.org?subject=subscribe>

I have one, which still has 8 I-Ds listed on their charter page.
But they are all expired. The youngest one is from June 2002.
So I guess I can just shut it down and the I-Ds will be removed.

The other one has one expired document, but also one that was just
put in in Feb 2003. So it is new. But I did not see enough energy
and willingness to work on it in the WG. So can I as AD just
declare that it should be reclassified as indivudual I-D
(keeping the wg name?) ?

Thanks,
Bert