Sending a message with shutting down a WG

So when I shut down the SMIng and EoS WGs, do we want
to use that to give a message to the community as well?

I can ask to announce that the WGs have been closed, aka:

  The SMIng WG has been closed.

I could also ask to announce something aka:

  The SMIng WG has been close because it did not deliver
  any of the charteredd deliverables in a 2 year period.

That would give the WG, but also the whole IETF, a message
that we (ADs) indeed WILL shutdown a WG when they do not
produce.

Thanks,
Bert