Re: Fleming

Jeff Williams has asked me that; I've told him that I report to Cisco.

--On onsdag, mars 26, 2003 08:40:13 -0500 Steve Bellovin <smb@research.att.com> wrote:

From: "Jim Fleming" <JimFleming@ameritech.net>
To: "Steven M. Bellovin" <smb@research.att.com>
Subject: Re: declare wg closed....Re: meeting notes from San Francisco
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 03:38:35 -0600

From: "Steven M. Bellovin" <smb@research.att.com>
To: "Jim Fleming" <JimFleming@Ameritech.Net>
Cc: <harald@alvestrand.no>; <sra@hactrn.net>
Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2003 8:56 PM

In message <0abe01c2f308$fd3608e0$8500a8c0@repligate>, "Jim Fleming"
writes:
> [...]

Jim -- your postings to the IPR working group have repeatedly been
off-topic.  Please stop.  If you have something on-topic to say,
please post it.  Attacks on the IESG, the IAB, and the Internet
Society -- even if justified, and (not suprisingly) I don't think
they are -- are off-topic for this list.  If you continue your
off-topic postings, I (in consultation with the appropriate Area
Director) will bar you from the list.  (Yes, I know that you're
repeatedly subscribing and unsubscribing.)

------- End of Forwarded Message