Summary of WG Chairs Training Discussion

Hi All,

I've attached a summary of the WG chairs training discussion
session that was held over lunch on Wednesday, March 19th at
the SF IETF meeting.  This has been reassembled from my
cryptic notes.  If I've missed anything important, please
speak up.

Further discussion of this topic and follow-up from the meeting
will take place on the wgchairs-training mailing list: