Re: Input to IETF EAP Working Group on Methods and Key Strength

>> We thank the IETF and the EAP WG for its ongoing work supporting the
>> specification of EAP methods, EAP keying, and RADIUS keying attributes.
> can we assign a stuckee to answer it under "Management items" tomorrow?

i'm aware of the radius issues and some of the eap issues.  but i
think ieee and eap are really thomas's and erik's turf.  and my
guess is that bernard and russ probably want to weigh in.

but even i can probably figure out how to say "you're welcome."

randy