Re: draft-katz-yeung-ospf-traffic-09.txt

Thomas,

  We knew about this issue when the draft was coming out of the WG,
  but didn't want to delay it more after way too many years in the
  process--changing the IANA section would need another WG and IETF
  LCs. The agreement was to quickly come up with a short document
  updating just the IANA considerations section in this one. Would
  this be fine?

--
Alex