Ballots with DISCUSSes from OUTGOING IESGERs (fwd)

Just a reminder - this is a telechat agenda today, but the text below isn't part of the agenda package.
Here's a list of things that had DISCUSS votes from outgoing IESGers.

I think we cannot consider them responsible for clearing them any more - but when there are issues, we need to look at the issues before OKing (or not) the document.

IESG-SECRETARY: Please make a management item on the next telechat called "Disposition of former IESGers' DISCUSS ballots".

I'd like the resolution to be that:

- all the shepherding ADs check the documents to see if the problems
have been fixed, and ask to put them on the agenda if that's the case
- the documents that have been fixed go back on the agenda with the old
DISCUSS vote removed and the new AD recorded with a blank vote
- if there are unfixed problems, another AD raises a DISCUSS to hold it;
we can negotiate with the shepherding AD on who should hold it
- we don't approve any of these documents without having them on the
agenda of a telechat (if we need to make exceptions, say so!)

OK with folks?

[Bill Fenner found a few more documents for the list, btw]