rfc-ed note on draft-ietf-atommib-rfc2558bis

[I think we were confused - there is no rfc-editor note necessary on
draft-ietf-atommmib-optical and there is one necessary on rfc2558bis.]

In the description of ifAdminStatus in Sections 3.2, 3.3., and 3.4,
please change:
            ifAdminStatus      Supports read-only access.
to:
            ifAdminStatus      May be implemented with read-only access.

In the description of ifLinkUpDownTrapEnable in Sections 3.2, 3.3.,
and 3.4, please change:
                                    Just read-only access may be supported.
to:
                                    May be implemented with read-only access.

  Erik