Changing procedure for milestone reminders

Hi,
as part of ongoing operations at the secretariat, we'll be changing the procedures for sending out reminders of overdue WG milestones.

(We'll hopefully also get more adept at handling the change requests promptly and accurately!)

Currently, we're proposing to send out reminders of ALL overdue milestones once every 2 months, rather than the "one or two areas every month" that has been previously practiced.

I don't think this should create any great new overhead for the WG chairs, but comments are (as always) welcome.

Your comments?

Harald