Draft-chiba-11 comments.

Hi

I have one issue and one suggestion:

The issue:

I have some concern.  There are some attributes in the attribute table that
are not listed, eg. Framed-IP-route, Class etc are they allowed in CoA?
What is the absence of an attribute mean?

We think that all attributes (in 2865, 2866, 2869 etc.) that are allowed in
an Access Accept message must be listed in the table with explicit role in
the CoA.

Further, we think that unless there is a good reason to disallow certain
attributes that they will be allowed for CoA.  If they are not allowed, a
reason must be given as to why in a Note.  We can then argue as to whether
the reason to exclude makes sense -- and document the reason to avoid
further discussion.

I think to try to argue why something should be included is dangerous
because you can never exhaust all the possibilities.

Comments?

The Suggestion:

To cause a change in some of the attribute marked with note 1 in CoA, is it
possible to introduce the same mechanims as in Diameter to trigger the
access device to reauthorize?  This would be very usefull for example, to
change the Framed IP mid-session.

Comments?