Re: Editorial comments on draft-ietf-ipsec-sctp-05.txt

Hi -

Thanks for the clarification.  When will
http://www.ietf.org/ietf/1id-guidelines.txt and
http://www.ietf.org/ID-nits.html be updated to
reflect this?  They currently mandate RFC 2223 format.

BTW, there are quite a few I-Ds with non-ASCII junk in them.

Randy