RE: Proposed resolution of the AD-shepherded info/experimental non-WG document issue

Thomas,
I like Harald's original text much better than yours.
The reason is that in your text it looks to me as if individuals
are encouraged to try the path via the AD (which will put extra
load on us and require us to say NO more often). The text in
Harald's proposal leaves the initiative to the AD. Such could
be his initiative after an individual has asked him... but I
think it protects us much better from DoS attacks.

Thanks,
Bert