Re: draft-zeilenga-ldap-user-schema

as iesg-only was not yet 'cleaned up', scott saw my mail channeling him re
this draft.  he sez

    one tweak on your channeling me (tnx by the way) - there is the photurus
    path - do not publish until after the standards-track RFCs are published

    there is another factor that should be kept in mind, the authors of the
    new doc can go the other part of the photurus path if they figure it i.e
    they can ask the rfc ed to publish as info and it migt be hard to
    convince the rfc ed to not publish if the reason is 'do not confuse the
    market' (that argument has not been all that successful in the past)

randy