Re: draft-zeilenga-ldap-user-schema

This is a very long-festering issue.  jis muttered about it, too.  To
him, the issue wasn't just the question of what ldap was doing, it was
the meta-issue of ldap doing something that caused problems for pkix
without any co-ordination.

I personally think the problem is bigger than that -- I don't think
anyone can keep track of what protocols rely on what.  I sure can't.
(If we wanted another Phil Nesser-type pass through the RFCs, it might
pay to draw up a giant dependency matrix.)