IESG Note for draft-zeilenga-ldap-user-schema-06.txt

I assume that the IESG NOTE text was provided by Ted. I have a few nit-picky comments on it. The proposed text is:

Note: It is proposed that this be approved for Proposed Standard
with the following IESG note: This document contains useful and
timely updates to RFC 2798. The IESG expects that this document
will be replaced or updated again once the LDAP community has
finished its work related to stringprep, and that those updates
will cause this document or its successors to recycle at the
Proposed Standard level.

If the anticipated changes do not happen quickly, then this could live for quite some time. Therefore, I think we should expand "stringprep". And, if we know, are these likely to be major or minor changes.

We can drop the word "again".

Russ