Re: draft-congdon-radius-8021x

> I agree that RFC 2119 is not the only way to write a clear
> document.  However, these authors have already chosen to use the terms
> defined in RFC 2119.  Given that, it is pretty obvious what will be done
> come time to generate an interoperability matrix.  At least that is my
> experience in the S/MIME and PKIX working groups which are building such
> matrices for fairly long documents.

Note: I have no particular issue with the changes you're asking for in
this document. I'm more concerned about the principal and whether
we're doing the right thing for the longer term. The latter is
something we may want to talk about at the retreat. No need to hold up
this particular document until then though.

Thomas