RE: Evaluation: draft-ietf-ipsec-ciph-aes-cbc - The AES Cipher Algorithms and Their Use With IPsec to Proposed Standard

>                     Yes    No-Objection  Discuss *  Abstain
> Bert Wijnen         [   ]     [   ]       [ X ]      [   ]

Our ID-nits page at http://www.ietf.org/ID-nits.html says:

 o Addresses used in examples should prefer use of fully
   qualified domain names to literal IP addresses, and prefer
   use of example fqdn's such as foo.example.com to real-world
   fqdn's. See RFC 2606 for example domain names that can be used.
   There is also a range of IP addresses set aside for this purpose.
   These are 192.0.2.0/24 (see RFC 3330). Private addressess that
   would be used in the real world should be avoided in examples.

So to me that means that the IP addressses used on pages 7-8-9 are
not acceptable.

Thanks,
Bert