FW: http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipv6-unicast-aggr-v2-02.txt

Thomas,

For:
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipv6-unicast-aggr-v2-02.txt>

The text at page 2 states that "The TLA/NLA scheme has been replaced by a
coordinated allocation policy defined by the Regional Internet Registries
(RIRs) [IPV6RIR]."

[IPV6RIR] is a non-normative reference to ripe-267, which includes not
only the fully coordinated RIR policy of July 2002, but has been updated
(in January 2003) to include a section 6 on experimental allocations.
<http://www.ripe.net/ripe/docs/ipv6policy.html>

We are not sure if that section 6 has been adopted by the other RIRs, at
least in the RIPE form.  See ARIN's posted policy at
<http://www.arin.net/policy/ipv6_policy.html>, APNIC's posted policy at
<http://www.apnic.net/docs/policy/ipv6-address-policy.html>, and
LACNIC's posted policy at <http://lacnic.net/en/chapter-4.html>.

Just letting you know.  My help, may not.

Michelle