draft-ietf-pkix-ipki-new-rfc2527-02

The -02 version was just sent to the I-D repository. It was CCed to me.

Jeff asked for two sections to be added: Changes since RFC 2527 and Security Considerations. Both are present in the -02 draft.

The introduction in the -02 draft points out that the document is a result of a collaborative effort between the PKIX working group and the American Bar Association. I think this resolves the concerns raised by Harald.

This resolves all of the issues that I know about.

Russ