Re: ID-NITS on: draft-bradner-pbk-frame-04.txt

  *>
  *> so, the iesg gets to clean up the nits for this stuff just like
  *> everybody else who can't do their homework?  does not scale.
  *>
  *> randy
  *>
  *>

Randy,

I don't understand your comment.  As I just said, the RFC
Editor expects to clean up formatting trivia like line lengths
and line spacing during final publication (nroffing, etc.)
That does not not require any action on the IESG's part.
Where is the misunderstanding here?

BTW, the scaling properties are O(1) no matter whether the
RFC Editor or the IESG does the work.

Bob Braden