Re: draft-ietf-sipping-basic-call-flows-02

Please remove "Examples" from the title. To me, this has the connotation of an informational document.

Russ

At 12:39 PM 4/29/2003 -0700, Allison Mankin wrote:
Russ,

The abstracts need change - they should not have the word
"informational".   RFC Editor note is needed to remove the
word and 2119 boilerplate = sorry I didn't send this point
sooner.  The document addressed Thomas's Discuss on its
normative status by removing other language about being
informational, which had been left in by accident, before the
documents made a transition to being BCP.  I hadn't thought of
the word "Examples" in the title as a problem, but we could delete
the word if folks think it doesn't go with BCP.

Its companion document addressed Patrik's Discuss by adding
a call flow with ENUM, and it is over to Ted now to evaluate
this Discuss.

Allison

P.S. Bert made the point about the 2119 boilerplate, but it's
the opposite.  We should have no ref and no boilerplate.