Re: [iesg-secretary #6885] Evaluation: draft-aboba-radius-iana - IANA Considerations

Your request #6885 was resolved by jhargest:

Please disregard the evaluation, which was mistakenly sent out
last week.  The document was already approved and the
announcement will be sent.  Sorry for any confusion.

How can Data Tracker show this document in
"<idtracker.htm>Approved-announcement to be sent" when we just got the
ballot yesterday?

Russ