RE: FW: NetCOnf WG Charter

Harald responds to me.

> >   Chair(s):
> >
> >   Andy Bierman <abierman@cisco.com>
> >   Simon Leinen <simon@limmat.switch.ch>
>
> I have occasionally been in touch with Simon for many years.
> I think he will do fine. Bert, I think you know Andy well
> (better than me).

Thanks. Randy was also positive about Simon.
I discussed with Andy his potential overload.
But I think his responses to that are fine.
I have received one serious objection to Andy being even a
WG chair candidate. Sounded like a personal thing to me.

I don't think Simon has been a WG chair yet. So having an experienced
co-chair next to him may be good "mentoring".

> note: the group may need help if there is a serious invasion
> of people wishing to derail the work......

Totally agree and I plan to keep a close eye on it.

> if it continues being a group that wants to create the stuff
> they have imagined, I think they will do fine.

Thanks,
bert