RE: Last Call: Security Ticket Control Sub-option for the CableLabs Client Configuration Option to Proposed Standard

IESG:

The IANA has reviewed the following Internet-Draft which is
in Last Call: <draft-ietf-dhc-pktc-kerb-tckt-01.txt>, and
has the following comments with regards to the publication of
this document:

The IANA Considerations section says the following:

      IANA is requested to assign a sub-option code to this sub-option
      from the "CableLabs Client Configuration" sub-option number space
      (maintained within the BOOTP-DHCP Parameters Registry).

There is no mention in the IANA Considerations section what the new
sub-option is and which sub-option it is a sub-option to.  (that was
a mouthful)

If this information is in the documen, there is no pointer to
what section in the document this information is described.

We understand that a new sub-option registry will be created.
Please make sure any instructions on adding further sub-options
is described.

Please respond to the IANA about our concerns with regards to this
document.  Failing to do so may cause delay of the approval and
publication of your document.

Thank you.

Michelle S. Cotton
(on behalf of the IANA)