RE: Last Call: Simple Commerce Messaging Protocol (SCMP) to Proposed Standard

There was a requests (several moons ago) for a BOF on this thing.
We (Randy Bush and I) asked: where is the doc, that explains the
problem, shows a vision for a direction to a solution, and
where is the discussion that shows wide interest and enough
people to work on the solution and review it.

I have seen some discussion on their mailing list, but
I have not yet been asked to reconsider a BOF.

I do not remember I saw you active on that list.
In case you do not know where it is:
   'scmp@sheernetworks.com'
In fact only a very small set of people were having some discussion.

Bert