RE: Last Call: LDAP & X.500 Component Matching Rules to Proposed Standard

> The IANA has reviewed the following Internet-Draft which is in Last
> Call: <draft-legg-ldapext-component-matching-10.txt>, and
> has the following comments with regards to the publication of this
> document:
>
> We understand this document to have no IANA Actions.
>
> Please respond to the IANA if we have misunderstood the directions
> in this document.  Failing to do so may cause delay of the approval
> and publication of your document.

I neglected to add an IANA Considerations section to register
the LDAP Descriptors of the new matching rules defined by the draft.
The draft needs to include the following new section:

11. IANA Considerations

   The Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (IANA) is requested to update
   the LDAP descriptors registry as indicated by the following
   templates:

      Subject: Request for LDAP Descriptor Registration
      Descriptor (short name): componentFilterMatch
      Object Identifier: 1.2.36.79672281.1.13.2
      Person & email address to contact for further information:
        Steven Legg <steven.legg@adacel.com.au>
      Usage: other (matching rule)
      Specification: RFC XXXX
      Author/Change Controller: IESG

      Descriptor (short name): rdnMatch
      Object Identifier: 1.2.36.79672281.1.13.3
      Person & email address to contact for further information:
        Steven Legg <steven.legg@adacel.com.au>
      Usage: other (matching rule)
      Specification: RFC XXXX
      Author/Change Controller: IESG

      Descriptor (short name): presentMatch
      Object Identifier: 1.2.36.79672281.1.13.5
      Person & email address to contact for further information:
        Steven Legg <steven.legg@adacel.com.au>
      Usage: other (matching rule)
      Specification: RFC XXXX
      Author/Change Controller: IESG

      Descriptor (short name): allComponentsMatch
      Object Identifier: 1.2.36.79672281.1.13.6
      Person & email address to contact for further information:
        Steven Legg <steven.legg@adacel.com.au>
      Usage: other (matching rule)
      Specification: RFC XXXX
      Author/Change Controller: IESG

      Descriptor (short name): directoryComponentsMatch
      Object Identifier: 1.2.36.79672281.1.13.7
      Person & email address to contact for further information:
        Steven Legg <steven.legg@adacel.com.au>
      Usage: other (matching rule)
      Specification: RFC XXXX
      Author/Change Controller: IESG

   The object identifiers have been assigned for use in this
   specification by Adacel Technologies, under an arc assigned to Adacel
   by Standards Australia.

My apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Regards,
Steven Legg