draft-ietf-ppvpn-framework-08.txt

On the whole, I thought the draft was very well lucid.  A few notes:

In 4.2.1.1, "VPN configuration information could be
entered into the network management application and distributed via
SNMP, XML, CLI, or other means to the remote sites."

I think this is confusing the formats and methods for entering
data into the application and the distribution mechanism.  A
command-line interface doesn't distribute anything, and XML
is a data format, not a distribution protocol.

In Section 4.3.6.2, one of the sentences related to security is
repeated:

     An SP network which supports VPNs must do extensive IP address
     filtering at its borders to prevent spoofed packets from
     penetrating the VPNs.  An SP network which supports VPNs must do
     extensive IP address filtering at its borders to prevent spoofed
     packets from penetrating the VPNs.

In Section 5.2:

   With layer 3 VPNs it is normal for PEs to have a physical link per
   VPN.  In this case the PEs which terminate the interworking interface
   have a tunnel per VPN.

Is this a typo for "With layer 2 VPNs"?