Re: draft-chiba-radius-dynamic-authorization-18

A version of the draft addressing these comments (as well as more recent
comments from the AAA WG) is available here:

http://www.drizzle.com/~aboba/IEEE/draft-chiba-radius-dynamic-authorization-20.txt

Note that the AAA WG comments relating to Diameter compatibility have
required some significant changes relating to use of the Service-Type
attribute; these are described in Notes 6 and 7 in Section 3.2.