From: IANA [mailto:iana@iana.org]
Sent: Tuesday, May 13, 2003 1:21 PM
To: Randy Bush
Subject: draft-chiba-radius-dynamic-authorization-18.txt

Randy,

Looking at the draft agenda, I reveiwed
the following draft:

<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chiba-radius-dynamic-authorizatio
n-18.txt>

The IANA Considerations section seems to have changed since the last time
I saw it.  In my notes I remember seeing the packet type codes and the port
number registration but not the error cause attribute.

Where will this Error-Cause attribute (TBD) be registered?  In the Radius
types
registry?  Is th list of decimal values the same as RADIUS Attribute Values
for
the Error-Cause attribute?

Just double checking.  Sorry if my message is a bit confusing.

Thanks,

Michelle