Re: remove draft-aboba-radius-rfc2869bis-21.txt from today's agenda

Bernard:

Wrong direction. I want to make sure that you see all of the comments that the IESG pre-reading for today's telechat generated.

Russ

At 10:04 AM 5/15/2003 -0700, Bernard Aboba wrote:
Glen CC:'d his comments to iesg@ietf.org so you should have seen them. The
fix is to remove the offending paragraph and reference to RFC 2988.