RE: draft-chiba-radius-dynamic-authorization-18.txt

Michelle:

My comments were on -18, so I did a diff between -18 and -20. I did not see the traffic about -19 until a few minutes ago. Draft -18 was the one on the agenda...

Russ

At 10:41 AM 5/15/2003 -0700, IANA wrote:
The IANA considerations look quite similar
for 19 and 20.

Was it another issue that Russ was raising?

Michelle

-----Original Message-----
From: Wijnen, Bert (Bert) [mailto:bwijnen@lucent.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 15, 2003 10:43 AM
To: IANA; Randy Bush
Cc: IESG
Subject: RE: draft-chiba-radius-dynamic-authorization-18.txt

I think the issue that Russ just raised is that revision
20 has quite different IANA considerations from 19, and
that is what made him worry.

Rev 20 is at:
http://www.drizzle.com/~aboba/IEEE/draft-chiba-radius-dynamic-authorization-
20.txt

Thanks,
Bert

c-authorizatio
n-18.txt>

The IANA Considerations section seems to have changed since the last time
I saw it.  In my notes I remember seeing the packet type codes and the port
number registration but not the error cause attribute.

Where will this Error-Cause attribute (TBD) be registered?  In the Radius
types
registry?  Is th list of decimal values the same as RADIUS Attribute Values
for
the Error-Cause attribute?

Just double checking.  Sorry if my message is a bit confusing.

Thanks,

Michelle